Friday, June 12, 2009

post #4

I really likes this poem, and his voice was nice too haha. But it is sad that everything you heard about work is so depressing. Most people feel frustrated and are nothing to do about that. Necessity is the reason that people deal with those feeling every day. This experience related by Levine is so similar to everything we studied at class, people feeling depressed going to work, people doing humiliating things to get one, and lots of people don’t getting any. I have some bad experience at job but there not so bad as the one I read in class. Thanks to God I don’t must to work to survive right now, so if some job didn’t like me I just leave. But this situation scares my so much. I can’t believe that must people have to live and spend many hours of their lives doing something they hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment