Friday, June 12, 2009

Post #2 status

I am from Colombia, and in that country "status" is very important. I was middle upper class and at my school, we know which kids belong to rich families because of their last name. usually this families donate money or other things to school, that way their children were very famous among students. basically status is giving by the money you have and depends if you are a new rich or your family last new are well known. you can differentiate people easily because they way they dress, the clothes they used, the way they speak and the places they used to go. it is not easy to go to some place you must have a car, or things are really expensive. I dont really think about status but I cant denied that I love to go to nice places, have good clothes and all that stuffs. the place of my city where you find good restaurants, bars and malls, cant go everybody and I love to go there. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment